Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fine Art

The appreciation of Art is something I have always taken for granted, not fully realizing that it is actually a pleasure that many do not experience.  I grew up in a house that has always had a vast amount of original paintings, encompassing different styles, done to what I believe to be a high level of ability.  How you may ask.

Well, my mother is an artist, whose humility regarding her ability has led me to view other artist with a twinge of under-appreciation of the quality of their work,  But, now, I have grown to realize the momentousness of the ability that my mother possesses.

We, in my household, have been blessed by growing up in a home emblazoned with the most amazing pieces of original art work; of which some samples are shown here: http://amnahassan.blogspot.com/2008/03/welcome.html

1 comment: